DareToBeKind's Contribution and Commenting Guidelines Last updated: March 2018
By continuing to use this site, you agree to the following:
- Your submission addresses one of the following 3 purposes for sharing Kindness stories and insights: to remind each other (1) we are not alone, (2) we are capable, and (3) we are the solution.
- Your submission (and accompanying image or video, if applicable) is fully your own. Plagiarized content is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to edit for grammar, spelling, and content (see the following point).
- If your submission contains defamatory or flaming remarks, expletives that are irrelevant to the story (see the following point), discusses how to commit illegal activity, or is outside of the scope of the three purposes for Kindness submissions, it will not be published.
- If a story uses quoted material that contains an expletive relevant to the story, the word will be hyphened out, and only the initial will remain. If the expletive is not relevant to the story, it will be replaced with “[expletive].” In comments, the use of all expletives will be flagged.
- Be kind and respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete comments that are unkind or disrespectful.